Refactorization going on
Goxel reached the point where it will become difficult to rewrite the core. So before I add any new features I decided to do a big cleanup of the core.
The most important part will be to make the voxel mesh structure an opaque type, only accessible via a few functions. Conceptually a mesh is an infinite indexable 3d array, and I want the API to reflect this.
An other change I might do before it's too late is to remove all the vector struct I have been using (vec3, etc) and instead directly using native array types (float). It's a bit more verbose but would make it easier to integrate other libraries.
I hope the refactoring will be done in a month or so, after which I can start to work toward a new release.